- Silicon Valley
Classic Mini-Bike styling with a bit of practicality.
The UNI MK Classic from UrbanDrivestyle is a frontrunner in the electric mini-bike market. Despite the hard classic motorcycle look and rugged features, the bike has a soft side that was the focus of my attention. Electric mini-bikes are pouring onto the public at a very fast rate. Without even...
- Motor: 750W Bafang rear hub motor
- Top speed: 25 mph (40.3 km/h)
- Battery: 48V 14.5Ah (696Wh) lockable and removable battery
- Range: 40 mi (64.3 km) estimate
- Frame: Aluminum
- Weight: 80 lb (36.2 kg)
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc (180 and 160mm disc)
- Tires: 20″ x 4″ Kenda
- Price: $2,990
- Extras: integrated large retro headlight, integrated taillight, throttle, extended seat, footpegs, optional rear rack, optional metal fenders, optional extended seat with backrest, optional front basket (replaces headlight)