Wireless Bike Computer

PasoPete

Just like e-bikes, many brands out there. What is anyone using ? Will the wireless systems work ok ? I assume I just need odo and speedo ?
Thoughts/comments/suggestions ?
Thanks !

harryS

I use something that costs about $10, like this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Bike-Compute...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6SV7H54NA8K7C3G95164

Also available for about $5 from China via ebay if you can wait six weeks or more. If your e-bike has an LCD display, they're not needed.

They do have a limited transmit distance. I've had to move the sensor as high as possible on the wheel to get the display to read reliably. . On my folder with a 20" wheel, it just seems to be enough with the sensor mounted on the spoke nipple.

Thomas Jaszewski

I had nightmare helping a buddy with the cheap versions. He finally parted with some of his First Communion money and got a decent recognized brand and no range problems.

Al P

Last year I bought two of these Sigma BC 5.12 computers on EBay for about $18 each. It is easy to install and easy to read while riding. It shows just about everything you would want to see, and can be removed from the handlebars with just a twist. There is no backlight, so if that is something you need, check out the BC 16.12.
This is the 5.12 model. Sigma has a very good website.
Bike Computer.jpg

Thomas Jaszewski

we have ebike display without wires, you can search BTN-EBIKE from apple store and try it.

you can see the photos there
Please better search parameters? I searched and don't find in Apple Store. Searching "wireless" and "bluetooth" on your web pages gets nothing, just "No related content".

Thomas Jaszewski

Thanks found it. Would you link the device it mates with in the last forum the place for Dealer sales and offers?
That's a good place and I think many of us do look there and subscribe to posts!