New profile posts

Hello Stefan,
Please let me know if you get this post.
I think I got myself 'kicked out' due to a very heated and inappropriate exchange. I was very uncivil. It was, in fact, my fault. At least I think it was my fault. Just checking to be sure if I am able to communicate with anyone.
Alvin1957
Alvin1957
Hello Mike. Thanks. EBR is my first venture in social network stuff or anything like it. I going to have to go back to school on social etiquette in the digital era! Anyway, we went from -19C to +23C in a week. Is making for some very pleasant riding. Cedar pollen is horrendous, though. Roads beginning to remind of WWI battlefield with all the pot holes. Glad for the shocks and sprung seat!
Stefan Mikes
Stefan Mikes
There are some people you should learn to avoid instead of going into a debate with them Alvin. I hope your "penalty" was just a temporary warning?
Alvin1957
Alvin1957
I should have known better. I've got a lot of stuff back today so think things are headed in the right direction.
Hi MR Coffee are the wheels on your Charger 110 x 15 ? Thanks in advance for your reply , Steve
steve mercier
steve mercier
Also does it have a 34 or 35 mm stanchion ?
Mr. Coffee
Mr. Coffee
I do not know. All I know it is a SR Suntour Aion LO-R Air fork. I will have to dig in the users manual, which means I have to find the users manual.
steve mercier
steve mercier
Please do not bother. I have the manual and it does not contain that info.
My new lectric xp is due to arrive next Tuesday. The Manuel says that the battery charger should be unplugged when battery is full. But it also says that the charger will automatically cut off when the battery is charged. Is really necessary to unplug the charger?
Reactions: PedalUma
PedalUma
PedalUma
This is what the manuals say! It must be a fail safe for attorneys. If something did go wrong with their companies equipment they can blame you. The BMS and charger work together to shut off power when the battery is full.
fooferdoggie
fooferdoggie
ya they are lower end batteries and chargers so you don't want to take a chance. I have a smart home so I turn the charger on it turns off in 3.5 hours.
tomjasz
tomjasz
Just don't. Best practice from my view is only charge when the charger and pack can be monitored and never leave plugged in longer than needed.
Hey Jangles, did you ever get your Juggernaut Ultra FS?
jangles
jangles
No ,I exchanged it for an Ultra 1000 because they were out and I didnt want to wait . Also this bike is over 2 1/2 inches shorter which I need .
Trash forum filled with idiotic kids and their meme post replies, out of here.
Reactions: RandallS
RandallS
RandallS
LIKE for being referred to as a kid, and for the "out of here" comment. Ciao!
tomjasz
tomjasz
WOW seems this is the 5th time he's quit!... Goofy!
tomjasz
tomjasz
He's left at least 4 times...
I have a similar motor and the exact same problem. I even put new bearings in it. Same noise when running under load, no noise when spinning freely. Also does not make the noise when bike is lifted up and motor revved.

Bike is an older Pedigo 350W.
How do I change the settings in a rize rx display, I am having trouble changing the km/h to mph and getting into the settings mode I followed the manual and nothing happens... can you offer some advise...
S
Snookguru101
Run a Google search or your displays manual and download it onto your drive your phone and you will have all the info on how to work your specific controller. You might have to download a PDF
S
Snookguru101
Use the name of LCD unit and model number to do your search on Google
@jangles Can you please tell me your original Order number with Biktrix? Also, do you have a support ticket open with Biktrix? If yes, can you please let me know the number? We are closed for the Holidays and will resume on Jan-04th, in the meantime if you can please let me know the above details along with the problem (if any) with the bike, I would be glad to help you.
  • Sad
Reactions: tomjasz
jangles
jangles
I have been over this with Roshan . The throttle is wacky as is the display and the bike pulls to the left . We have done a bunch of trouble shooting and in my opinion it is the dinky 500 display as it is stuck with error 30H and does not register speed .
As far as it pulling to the left , we havent got that far yet , one problem at a time .

INVOICE #D2073​
Hi...am still a bit confused on what suntour to buy for my flow and sport ....they are currently on order....can you link me to to correct part and size on aliexpress...i just signed up...thanks...read your posts more than any other
Found a post of yours from 2018 about a recumbent seat that was very comfortable, but cant seem to find it anywhere for purchase, can you give me any other info on make/model etc? THanks!
I just purchased the Ecells CROWN SUPER MARNOCH...Blows away my expectations Off road, the power of two specially wound 750w Bafang motors produces over 2000w of power to climb most any hill. Very well made, and sturdy and FUN!
S
SXBB
How are you liking your Ecells Crown Super Monarch?
K
Koz
What a GREAT bike! Absolutely love this bike.
Hello Angela, I'm new to the forum, not very techie and old as dirt and having trouble posting something. I have been trying to start a conversion with one of your members and it kicks back and says its spam and redo the content. What am i doing wrong? Thanks
Mr. Miyagi, I'm a newbi on here but I think your Cheetah is one of the coolest bikes on this site. How did you get the bobber rear finder look, did you roll the fender down in front, drill new holes and cut off or is that a aftermarket item.
C
Chickenfoot 2
Thank you for the info, that's what I was going to try but wasn't sure about the braces, guess I'll look around at my lawnmowers, lol. I know some of you have done a lot of research on the front forks but looking forward to you posting pics of yours, hopefully someone will offer a good aftermarket unit soon. Regards and happy Thanksgiving.
parkerfm
parkerfm
Hi Chickenfoot 2,
Short bobber fenders are a factory made option for this bike. I live in New Zealand and purchased my short bobber fenders from the New Zealand agent/importer here (check out boostbikes.co.nz) - I feel sure that these must be available somewhere in your part of the world.
C
Chickenfoot 2
Thank you, I'll check it out.
Id like anyone near san francisco to give me a shout, Ive a battery issues on RCS, gets full charged (according to charger, then light goes out and shuts down every five minutes or so on ride. charger shows still has charge
Hi Court, What brand of glasses (white) are you wearing in your reviews? Thank you, SinQ