New profile posts

Does anybody know where they have 20x4 big knobby tires in stock at
PedalUma
PedalUma
I just saw Amazon has four selections. I did not dig deeper.
Hi @pushkar, I hope all is swell on your side if the world :)

I was wondering if you have an update on the assebly of the bike, and perhaps even some photos of the work in progress, would be highly appreciated..!

Many thanks!

All the best,

Abrazo,

Louis
DandyD
DandyD
Hi, pls can you give me a moment and inform me on the progress, much appreciated...
In the light of what I can read about Bosch "proficiency" in e-bike systems, Specialized are a heavenly company :D Forget cracked frames (none of my Specialized frames cracked), broken motors (none of my Specialized motors broke) but the behaviour of Nyon 21 regarding the GPS navigation made me 100% sure I won't buy anything Bosch branded in the next 4 years :DHow could major e-bike brands become a hostage of Bosch?!
ava1ar
ava1ar
ava1ar
ava1ar
I can't tune Bosch motor with Cobi and this is something I am not even interested to do. If I wantes this, I would go with Nyon 21 which has similar capabilities. Cudos to Specialized for keeping the platform opened for 3rd-party apps and developer who created BLEvo - I wish Bosch be more open for things like that.
ava1ar
ava1ar
But in overall prospective Bosch solutions are food enough and work for most people (including me). I glad Specialized is there with their more advanced and integrated platform, but none of their bikes fits my needs, so here I am with Bosch instead.
Mr. Myagi, I have a question. How do you post pictures in the custom cheetah thread you started?
Mr Miyagi
Mr Miyagi
Dang, Sorry for the late response Sean!!

Simply drag a photo to the add image window, then click in the upper right hand corner of the window and select the three dots, second choice down is "get shared links"
Then pick the third choice down "BBcode"(Forums) and press the green button "Copy Link" and paste the copied link onto the web page.
Thanks, I-Jo. I never even thought about unpowered motor drag. I've always liked the idea of a Tesoro being able to do well on all kinds of surfaces, but they are all Class 3 machines now and it seems like they are prohibited on many trails. The Dew E reminds me a lot of the Tesoro and it is a Class 1 machine with a good reputation.
Good morning Mitch, i am new here and i have a brother that lives in Corpus. His name is Ted Reeves. He is an avid cyclist. Have your paths crossed perhaps?
tom
I love your experience and knowledge in the ebike world! It’s impressive for sure! I was just saying about “proprietary“ juiced controllers being a PAIN TO SOURCE. Eunorau make them and what’s hilarious is I just received my Eunorau 1000w 28a today!
Hey Stefan! Do you know if there's a way to show motor temp in fahrenheit? And also a way to display on TCD screen. Thanks Bud
Reactions: Stefan Mikes
Stefan Mikes
Stefan Mikes
It is impossible to show the figure in the TCD. The temperature readout exists in Mission Control app but that is not practical because you cannot check the motor (and battery) temperature when you're riding in "Let's Ride" mode. You can however get the temperature readouts online (during the ride) in the BLEvo app (and in degrees F).
Very cool, the key word, Still riding no matter what kind of terrain, Road ,Trails single track , love the post keep on Ebiking, let the good time Roll 😀
What are your impressions and opinion on the Radrunner Plus 500 Watts in Canada? Does it have the same go ahead or as zippy?
Hey Petoz!

Can you update us about using a 52v battery on your Himiway? Still working, no problems with the stock 48v controller the bike uses?

Thanks!
ihventura
GRX - is the Volabike speed dongle still available? I'm in the US and could pay by PayPal, other e-payment methods and email a FedEx or DHL shipping label or pay for postal shipment. (I am not certain why Volabike will not reply to inquiries directly!?)
Is your extender V1 or V2?
G
GainGRX
Hi Steven, V2, meaning that the cable is connected to the extender instead of the bottle cage.
G
GainGRX
Btw, just added the picture of the extender in the thread as i was not able to reply to your message with a picture :).
RMK...your impressions of the MD1000....please..
RMK!
RMK!
Hi Robert,
I was lucky because I was able to test ride the MD 1000 before buying at Bolton Ebikes which is located 40 miles from my home. Read this Thread for my impressions.
Good Luck,
Robert K
Does anyone know what size nut needed for the front axle on the Lectric XP? I need to get a replacement.
PedalUma
PedalUma
I just purchased axle nuts for a different bike. I brought a sample into FastenAll. We measured the interior dimensions and the (TPI) threads per inch, or pitch. Then checked the nut on a labeled bolt to confirm. The original axle nuts on that fat bike were grade 5, the new ones are grade 8. Much stronger. I also added star washers and thread lock.
Hello! I see lots of people changing their avatar :) Very nice!
Reactions: Stefan Mikes
Stefan Mikes
Stefan Mikes
Replaced with a better one now )
joel52334
joel52334
Yea, It depends on what your login authentication method is. FB pulls in one, Google, pulls in another. LinkedIn another. I have about 5 floating around. It all depends on my mood. Mine is a Giant Angora Bunny, with a full coat. I'm a Fiber Artist, by avocation.