New profile posts

Court, I enjoyed watching your latest review of the Evelo Omega! You seemed very enthusiastic about Evelo and that bike, however, you seemed less enthusiastic about their folding bike the DASH, why is that? What are your thoughts about the DASH, and how would you compare it to the Electric Bike Company’s Model F? Thanks Steve
Hello,
Can you tell me which bearings are needed to repair a 500w GSD motor? greetings, Jeroen
Court, What are your thoughts regarding the best step through eBike with a mind motor and a carbon fiber belts drive with a rear internal geared hub? I still want to see your review of the 2022 Specialized Como 3.0, because its one on my list.
Al
Did you see that site/chart on the wheels sizes/tire dimensions that was post,
I have it saved and it fits right in with that site you gave me?
It give a person some Ideas on which way to go to change etc.
Tia,
Don
What information do you need for a new Go Swiss motor? What is the delivery time to the Netherlands?
Heeft U misschien ervaring opgedaan met eShift i.c.m. de Bosch Smartphone Hub?

Groet, Martin van Wijngaarden
Boxtel, Nederland
I put a check on receive email updates a couple of days ago and I'm still not getting any emails.
Is there another setting I need to check?
Hi Tom , congratulations on successfully solving a problem I've had for 2 years with my aventon Pace 500 limited edition.
Could you please provide price and availability( i.e. where you purchased the KT components and the extension cables ) ?
Thanks for the help.
Jim
Tom@WashDC
Tom@WashDC
Jim I found everything on Amazon
Wanted to apologize for bein' an ass.
I've worked hard helping small-shop's to get their money from bad customers, burrs under my saddle made me see red.
Gone; 'under the bridge', my discontent is having offending you.
Your posts have so much reliable knowledge, embarrassed I confess I that was incorrect.
My intentions are not an excuse and I hope you don't hold it against me.

Paul Walker
Hiya, I'm trying to get hold of a BeamTS and or the evaluation kit. Do you still have or use one? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Cheers,

Dom
Hiya, I'm trying to get hold of a BeamTS and or the evaluation kit. Do you still have or use one? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Cheers,

Dom
Hi Court,
I just returned from the Sea Otter Classic and spoke with Andy Wilkoff, the inventor of the Handlebar Jack tool.
He has a great product for electric bike owners and I would recommend reviewing his tool in EBR.
Regards, Ted

PS. Thanks for your consideration - he did not ask for my endorsement.
Andy@handlebarjack.com
310-980-6661
Gates Belt Drive snapped in commuter traffic at 4310 km! Story coming.... #gates #beltdrive #gatescarbondrive #gatescdx